UdK’s Product Design course presents at SaloneSatellite Milan.
Product Design students and graduates of the University of Arts Berlin experiment, innovate and look to the future:
– They investigate new and sustainable materials and techniques
– They explore new possibilities for design with the help of digital technologies
– They collaborate with others, inspire partners and gain experience in thinking about societal topics
– They develop new visions and product typologies that reflect our time and near future
Under the title FUTURES twenty projects, that stretch the boundaries of design today, are presented in four domains:
• Material Futures • Digital Futures • Product Futures • Food Futures
9 – 14 April: SaloneSatellite Milano, pavilions 22-24, stand S14
On 10 April at 16.00 cool water, wine and nibbles will be served.|
Exhibition design for UdK Berlin Institute of Product and Process design: KM Maciej Chmara. Supervision and curatorial concept: Prof. Ineke Hans.
(The stand is for 99% made from recycled, found and reusable materials)