Save the date:
On 10 Oktober, German Design Graduates will open in the Kunstgewerbemuseum Berlin.
– 137 projects from graduates of 12 German Design Schools are online
– the young designers all graduated between 1.1.2018 and 30.4.2019
– 29 students graduated from UdK Produkt Design
– 42 projects of the online archive are selected for an exhibition that highlights 8 topical themes
– representatives from 4 ambassador groups will hand out green cards and the GDG-Kulturpreis
The exhibition will run from 11.10.2019 till 10.11.2019
The opening will coincide with the opening of Berlin Design Week.
During this first weekend events and talks will take place at the Kunstgewerbemuseum.